Fulfilled by our friends at InstantTeas.com
- 100% PURE ORGANIC OOLONG TEA - No fillers, additives or sweeteners are added and it is created in an FDA approved facility. It is brewed tea, not crushed leaves, crystals or synthetic instant tea.
- EASY AND INSTANT - Make a delicious cup in less than 5 seconds, in hot or cold water. We brew the tea so you don't have to. Make tea on the go, in your office or anywhere you have water.
- NATURAL = GOOD FOR YOU! - No chemicals are used in the manufacturing and our teas start as a brewed tea made from premium high-mountain tea. It still contains all of the great components that you expect from a great cup of tea (antioxidants, EGCG, L-theanine).
- Makes 140 cups of tea or more than 9 gallons of iced tea - can be made hot or cold in seconds
- Delicious tea for all those times when you don't have time to brew - you always deserve a great cup of tea.
The Organic Oolong tea is a flowery light tasting tea that is great for everyday drinking. Slightly fruity and fresh with a high level of antioxidants.
Our premium, 100% Organic instant Oolong tea is a delicious, highly concentrated pure tea: no fillers, no ground leaves, no flavorings and no additives.
Our premium Organic Instant Oolong tea comes from the tea region in Fujian, China and is picked at it prime and fermented to ensure the best flavor.
A serving is 1/4 teaspoon (0.7 g) which you can adjust taste/strength of how you like your tea.
140 servings per bag
Ingredients: 100% Natural Oolong High-Mountain Hand-Picked Tea
|Premium Instant Oolong Tea|
|Ingredients||100% Natural Tea (No Fillers, Flavours or Additives)|
|Caffeine||7% (49 milligrams per 1/4 tsp)|
|Polyphenols||10% (70 milligrams per 1/4 tsp)|
More About Oolong Tea:
Oolong has a rich deep history in China. It was known as Beiyun Tea and often given as tribute or a gift to the royal court to promote relations and business.
Oolong is now a traditional Chinese tea. These teas are either rolled into long, curly leaves or pressed into a ball-like form. Its oxidation process increases the levels of certain health-promoting compounds, which have potential unique anti-allergy, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Oolong tea also contains other components including catechins, flavonoids, and polyphenols that act as antioxidants in the body and contribute to the many health benefits of oolong tea benefits.
Hot Tea: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp in warm to hot water, stir then enjoy. Less than 5 seconds for an incredible cup of tea.
Iced Tea: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per 250 ml of cold water. Ice can be added either before or after mixing. For added refreshment, add a few mint leaves to the water.
Smoothies: Add 1/2 to 1 tsp into a smoothie before mixing,
Cocktails: Add tea to your favorite cocktail for a unique taste. Add 1/8 tsp (adjusting for taste).
Cooking: Add tea to your recipe as required. Remember: our tea is concentrated, so you may need less than the recipe asks for.