Fulfilled by our friends at InstantTeas.com
- 100% PURE ORGANIC DARK TEA - No fillers, additives or sweeteners are added and it is created in an FDA approved facility. It is brewed tea, not crushed leaves, crystals or synthetic instant tea.
- EASY AND INSTANT - Make a delicious cup in less than 5 seconds, in hot or cold water. We brew the tea so you don't have to. Make tea on the go, in your office or anywhere you have water.
- NATURAL = GOOD FOR YOU! - No chemicals are used in the manufacturing and our teas start as a brewed tea made from premium high-mountain tea. It still contains all of the great components that you expect from a great cup of tea (antioxidants, EGCG, L-theanine).
- Makes 140 cups of tea or more than 9 gallons of iced tea - can be made hot or cold in seconds
- Delicious tea for all those times when you don't have time to brew - you always deserve a great cup of tea.
The Organic Dark Tea has a deep rich taste that is great if you enjoy adding milk to your tea. The extra fermentation gives the tea a fuller flavor that is to enjoy and is a great substitute for coffee. As always, our tea is made with no fillers, additives or flavoring, so you get the full flavor in every cup.
Our premium, 100% natural organic instant dark tea is a delicious, highly concentrated pure tea: no fillers, no ground leaves, no flavorings, and no additives.
Our premium Instant organic dark tea comes from the famous tea region in Hunan, China and is picked at it prime and fermented to ensure the best flavor.
A serving is 1/4 teaspoon (0.7 g) which you can adjust taste/strength of how you like your tea.
140 servings per bag
Ingredients: 100% Natural Black High-Mountain Hand-Picked Tea that is fermented for optimal flavor
|Premium Organic Instant Dark Tea|
|Ingredients||100% Natural Tea (No Fillers, Flavours or Additives)|
|Caffeine||3% (21 milligrams per 1/4 tsp)|
|Polyphenols||10% (70 milligrams per 1/4 tsp)|
More About Dark Tea:
Dark tea is from the Hunan province and tends to be lighter, sweeter, and less "in your face" than puer. While both teas are aged, dark tea is not aged for extended periods of time. Dark tea is one of the six major Chinese tea. It is a type of post-fermentate tea, which has been processed and fermented in a humid environment to promote the growth of certain fungi, which have been called "jin hua" literally "golden flowers". Its scientific name is "coronoid process of eurotium fungi". The golden flower enhanced the health benefits of dark tea.
Hot Tea: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp in warm to hot water, stir then enjoy. Less than 5 seconds for an incredible cup of tea.
Iced Tea: Mix 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per 250 ml of cold water. Ice can be added either before or after mixing. For added refreshment, add a few mint leaves into the water.
Smoothies: Add 1/2 to 1 tsp into a smoothie before mixing,
Cocktails: Add tea to your favorite cocktail for a unique taste. Add 1/8 tsp (adjusting for taste).
Cooking: Add tea to your recipe as required. Remember: our tea is concentrated, so you may need less than the recipe asks for.